On the 10th of January we went to Abdi & Christina's house to celebrate Dieguito Zepeda's 4th B-day!! We were so happy to see the Katouli and Zepeda Families...they are very special families that are close to our hearts and we love them so much!! We hope to get together with you guys again soon... ;o)
HAPPY B-DAY, DIEGUITO, WE LOVE YOU!!! ;o) ;o)
Here I was watching football with Uncle Abdi before the Zepeda Family arrived...

Me and Sofia playing with some of my toys... she was so sweet to me and I enjoyed playing with her... SOFIA, that babysitting job is still open, are you still up for it?? ;o)
Here I am with Sofia, Nicole, Dieguito, daddy and Lydita...

Tio Diego is also on this picture....

Me and my good friend Dieguito...


It was getting a bit late for me and I already had my PJ's on..... and I actually stayed with this hat on for more than 5 seconds too... I hate wearing hats... ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment