Yarita is also growing very fast... and getting sweeter and sweeter by the minute....

Enjoying Barcelona's sun and smiling... ahhhhhhhhhhh.... life is so beautiful!!!

Ohhhhhh... look at my feet...how cuuuuuuuute...

Yaya Anna is cleaning me up... so refreshing...

Look at my big eyes...

And little nose and mouth... I am just an adorable princess all around... ;o)

Yeah yeah daddy, last night we both danced sooooooo much all night long, now we crashed together....

And again and again... the story keeps repeating itself...ehehhe... and for many many many more nights to come...ehehehe.... all so enjoyable though ;o)

Yayo Arturo hypnotized by my beauty... what an amazing moment!!! ;o)

Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me... ;o)

Yes, my daddy is great and helps mommy a LOT... he's cleaning my head here... or something like that...eheheh

What are you guys looking at? Come on, I can do this by myself...afterall I am the daddy, right? ;o).......... Go Kikones, you are doing a great job....keep it up...congrats!!!! :o) ;o)
No comments:
Post a Comment