GOOD TIMES WITH LUCA...




Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yarita is 12 Days Old!

Awwwwwwwww.... a priceless moment of Euri and Yarita!! BEAUTIFUL picture... ;o)

Another gorgeous picture of a gorgeous smile! ;o) SO CUTE!!

My precious little hand...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ so comfy my mouth is even open...

Even my ear is so cute! ;o) Hey, daddy, when can I get a few piercings in there??? eheheh... ;o)

Me and my friend Mr. Froggie... My auntie Helo is laughing now and remembering when my daddy used to chase her around (when we lived in Rio) with a couple real small frogs on his hands...he always wanted to make them jump on her and she used to run and scream for help...ehhehe... ;o) Good times...
So sweet both of us together...Wait a minute, his head is bigger than mine... don't worry Mr. Froggie, I'll outgrow you in no time...

Gosh I am cute!!!!!! I always look like a little doll...

A very happy family!!! ;o)

Me, my parents, Yaya Anna and Yayo Arturo... We are all so happy to be together...

Me and my gift baskets... ;o)

Daddy... I love you!

Me in my little outfit that my cousin Luca sent me... I look so fashion...ehhehe

Wide awake... look how adorable I am... My goodness, people just want to consume me with kisses ;o)
Mommy..... I love you!!

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! ;o)

Taking a nap on mommy's shoulder...

Daddy's shift to feed me the bottle w/breast milk...some skin-to-skin time too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me encantan estas fotos... Yara es una muñequita tan chiquitita que solo te dan ganas de acurrucarla... En alguna de las fotos se parece a Kiko, no crees? Cuando haya cogido un poquito mas de peso iremos a verla... Seguro que a Raul le gustara mucho ver a una bebita tan bonita. Muchos besos, Elena
Ya queda menos para que nos veamos.