Luca's 2nd birthday was celebrated on Saturday, February 6th, 2010 - one day before his actual birthday.
The day started off ugly looking and raining quite a bit...but then at one point a little bit of sun came out to greet us and a beautiful rainbow formed in the sky... Just for Luca!! ;o)
So the table was ready...And this year the theme was Curious George, the monkey... Luca loves to watch that cartoon and he kinda acts like him too... very curious, touches everything, gets in all kinds of mischief and communicates using only silly sounds and signs.... just like George! ;o)
And we had monkeys, monkeys and more monkeys everywhere in the house...and some wine too, of course!
Everything was ready to wait for our guests....good food, balloons, flowers, drinks, snacks, etc...And the prince was getting ready in his room...
Nana Silvia was here this year to celebrate with us...yayyyyyy....it was SO special to have her here!
Going down the stairs to meet my guests...
This silly hat that I hate wearing but my mom keeps on putting it on my head...this elastic hurts!!!
Me with mommy and daddy....what a happy family we are! ;o)
Mamma's boy ;o) Again with this hat mommy? Didn't I already tell you that I don't like it???
Yeah, much better now...no hats!
The tornado that went thru our family room during the party...too bad it was raining so nobody could play outside! Now it's time to sing happy b-day...first in English....
Hey this cake is cool...I love these lit candles....
Then trying to blow my candles.... I could almost do it... daddy helped me a little but I knew exactly how to do it but not enough air was coming out of my mouth...
Then I said "yayyyyyyyy" and put both my arms up as it was the best thing I had ever done...
Then singing again in Portuguese... "Parabens pra voce, nesta data querida, muitas felicidades, muitos anos de vida!!! E' pique, e' pique...."
Blowind my candles again...
And throwing my arms up again... I just loved blowing candles!
Mommy, let me light these candles again...they are awesome to keep blowing a million times!
Then we sang one more time (believe it or not)....in Italian now....on my birthdays we always sing in all 3 languages... what a trilingual home!! ;o) My friend Christian helped me to blow the candles this time...
With mommy and Nana Silvia...
The second tornado....this one went thru our dining room.....eheheh... we were actually having lots of fun with bubbles here. Kids my age LOOOOOVE bubbles...
An now....Me...
Myself....
And I....
Cool, this bag that my mom prepared for me and for my guests are nice... lots of goodies inside!
I look like I am 15 here already...ehheh ;o)
Opening gifts and then I was suuuuper tired and crashed in bed! Bye bye...I had an awesome b-day again with great friends and family!! ;o) Thanks everyone for coming!!!!!





4 comments:
Que fotos lindas. O Luca está muito elegante!!
Bjcom saudades
Rosa
Beautiful pictures and beutiful party.We wish we could have been there.He is growing tooooooo fast.We love you !!
Zia Lela e zio Dany
Oh my goodness. He is so lovely. Looks like the best party ever and he has his own wheels! I recognize the rooms in the pictures and it reminds me of what wonderful neighbors and friends we are/were! You and Gaio look fantastic and Sylvia as well. Kisses all around.
Heloisa,
Not sure why my comment says it's from Nicholas.....it's really from Sandra! :-)
Post a Comment