Just a very quick update... We are finally home...we left at 3pm and got home at 5pm, the traffic coming back was horrible....well, L.A. traffic at rush hour...
Sorry I did not update any sooner...we had some unexpected issues come up and I simply could not get to the computer...too much going on...
So I have good news and bad news... Good news is that Luca is doing great, the cath went great and he is recovering really well and fast. Bad news is that when they did the angiogram during the cath they have found out that something else is wrong with his heart (will explain later) ... this is something new now that they have discovered and that they did not know from before...b/c of that he will need another open heart surgery in the near future...needless to say we are devastated and we have lost our grounds again... and yes, also asking all kinds of questions why this was not caught before and why was this not repaired with his 1st surgery, why he will have to go thru another major surgery risking his life again for something that they have missed, etc etc etc... we even have a bit of anger in our hearts right now mixed in with all the other emotions...When will all this ever end? It seems like one surprise after the other!
Anyways, we need to keep strong for Luca...and we will, I know we will...b/c as I like to say, being strong is the only choice we have...
In November we will meet with his 1st surgeon again Dr Starnes to find out when this new surgery will have to be done...they are telling us within the next year or so...
I am so physically and emotionally tired and drained right now... We are still not believing this is happening again to our baby... he does not deserve this... I wish I could take his place...But he is Mr.Braveheart and we know that he will be ok no matter what... ;o)
Please keep your good thoughts and prayers coming...we so appreciate them and we so need them right now!
Tight hugs and love to all of you!
Helo ;o)
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I'm crying with you guys. I cannot believe it. I want you to always know I am here for you ANYTIME you need to call or vent or anything I am here,just a phone call away. If you need me in presence I will be at your doorstep. I understand facing surgery in the next year or so because we're in the same boat. I am so sorry they have missed something, but Luca is a strong lil' man he'll fly through the surgery and that will be that!!!! HUGS AND LOVE!!!!
Queridos, sei que não está sendo nada fácil pra vcss..Realmante o que sentimos nese momento é raiva.. e a pergunta pq com ele.. Pergunta essa que ninguém saberá responder... Mas tenham fé.. peça a Deus pra tirarem o sentimento de raiva de vcs, pois isso não faz bemm.. Vamos continuar orando sempre.. e se atenham agora a recuperação da angioplastia.
Que Deus abençoe vcss..
Um grande beijo... amamos vc todoss...
Lolot, calma, fiquem frios e tranquilos, Mr. Braveheart vai se sair muito bem e todos nós aprenderemos com a surpreendente coragem desse piá! Estamos com vcs, contem conosco sempre e as melhores energias estão indo diretamente pro Luca. Vou ligar mais tarde, mas saiba q estamos com os pensamentos todos aí. Bjs Caroli
There is not that much to say amica mia..just stay strong and you know by now that all of us are praying with u because everything is going to be OK and it will.Luca is a fighter and he will be the one giving u the strength to go on and fight with him.Love u !!
Queridos
Conte com nossa força e nosso pensamento positivo. O bravo Luca vai superar mais essa. Amamos vocês. mil beijos
Rosa e Pedro
Post a Comment